Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Saturday, March 22, 2008

LipStick/LipGloss Crack.

I have a couple girlfriends (not naming any names - Morgan and Janelle) that are absolutely ADDICTED to lip gloss, as am I. I can't go a day without my lipgloss, chapstick, etc.

I found a lipgloss that is unbelievably amazing. It makes any of your favorite lip gloss feel like smackers from 2nd grade that you used to eat.

What's even more amazing, is the lipgloss is made by Aquafina. The Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil has mosturizing Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil and Almond oil to hydrate your lips for HOURS.

I love love love love love this stuff. You HAVE to try it, and for $3 - why not.

Enjoy!


Photobucket

No comments: