Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yep, The Rumors Are True...

I'm pregnant!

I've told just about everyone I know, so now I can blog about my new gift that God gave Wade and I.

We found out the week of my birthday, March 12ish, that I had conceived a child (That sounds really cheesy and out of character for me). I'm currently 10 weeks along and feeling great (minus being extremely hungry and tired ALL THE TIME) But NO, yep - I said NO, morning sickess what-so-ever. THANK GOD. I have been getting a little nauseated at night but other than that - I feel great!

Wade and I are going to a great doctor that my primary care physican recommended and we had our first appoinment at the beginning of April. Everything looks a.o.k. said the doc and our next appointment (April 30th) we'll get an Ultrasound/Get to hear the heartbeat AND POSSIBLY find out the sex. (Doesn't it seem to early to find out the sex? I thought so too)

We're getting over the "OH MY GOD!" stage and now getting into the excited stage, which is really a joy.

I ask all of you for your prayers and thoughts through this journey we're taking and want all of you to be a part of it.

Til next time!

Pregnant lady signing out!

Photobucket

No comments: