Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Favorite Perfume, My Secret

Hi friends!

I usually don't do this, but I can't keep this secret to myself. As I sit here having run out of my favorite perfume and thinking I must make a trip to the mall for some more - I figured I'd better share my FAV smell with all of you.

About a year ago, my friend Janelle introduced me and another friend to her amazing scent she was wearing called Fracas. Fracas is the most original scent I've ever smelled. Its woodsy, flowery, bitterly sweet smell always gets compliments!

Fracas can only be found at a couple stores; Sephora & Nordstroms are the closest most popular store that cares it.

Here's Sephora's gift sets & pricings:

Click Here For Fracas @ Sephora

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.