Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Dash

Our family has a website on myfamily.com where you can post news, photos, recipes, etc.

My Uncle Jim posted a news post the other day that really brought me to tears. Its a movie clip called "The Dash". Many of you may have seen this - but I couldn't help but to post it. My Uncle said it reminded him of my Grandpa's funeral and all the nice things that were said about him. I dont remember much of what was said at his funeral, being only 12 years old - but I'm sure it was something like what is said in this little clip. He was an amazing man, and I can't wait to see him again. I know he's looking down on me everyday and protecting me and my family. He was and still is an amazing man.

Please enjoy and remember, its not too late to change. What you do in life is very important to the people around you.

God Bless you all!

http://www.dashpoemmovie.com

No comments: