I had so much fun reading other people's lists I thought to self, "Self, lets do it!"
Cheesy, I know.
Such a follower I am.
So....without further a do; My list - if you're so lucky to be my BFF:
1) I'm not married, however, have been with the same man for 8 yrs (and counting), we have a 2 yr old together (named Lucy) and we are happy.
2) I'm catholic - so the topic above is totally against my beliefs. Oh well. I think God loves me anyway.
3) I'm from Minnesota. 21 years in Minnesota landed me with an accent that has YET to go away - I've been in Arizona for 9+ yrs.
4) I love my accent.
5) I generally don't like people. No, I love people. I'm very social however, I really hate doing "stuff". Every once in a while - a good plan with some good people is ALWAYS a good time...and I can talk and talk and talk and talk (extrovert here) - but something about staying in the comfort of my own home, comfy clothes, my daughter, my Wader - makes me MUCH more happy than entertaining. So sue me.
6) I'm a repulican, pro-lifer. Need I say more?
7) I have a cat and I hate - no DESPISE cats. I once wanted to hire the cat-serial-killer that was on the news in Phoenix here a couple months ago.
8) I met my best friend, Danielle, on myspace. - She stalked me - for the record. She's awesome.
9) I listen to talk radio all day, every day.
10) I'm a middle child - to two wonderfully beautiful amazing sisters.
Wanna join in on the fun? Go to the link above! Can't wait to read more!