Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wedding Addiction / Ellie's Wedding

It's been months since my future Bro in Law, Mike asked my oldest sister, Ellie to marry him.

Obviously, she said yes...

Last weekend - she said 'YES to the DRESS!'

Unfortunately I was unable to be there for that but I've been doing alot of wedding window shopping - mainly just for fun because Mikey and Ellie's wedding is set to be in Vegas *totally them*. Mike and Ellie are a simple couple with simple tastes. 

I ran across this beauty while window shopping and decided it was SO my sister...elegant and simple (and beautiful):

Sigh - isn't it a beauty???
To see more beautiful wedding jewelry, click HERE


I'm sure this won't be the last post until the wedding....I'm addicted!

xoxo

No comments: