Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Day Has Come....

Well, time to say our good-byes to our kittens. Its amazing, it's almost like we were procrastinating giving them away, when Wade says to me last night, "We have got to get rid of these cats"....two minutes later, I uploaded pictures and a loving description to craigslist and my phone hasn't stopped ringing since.

The first two calls we received last night are who we're banking on to come get these kitties--One lady wants three of them for her three children of whom she promised could all get kittens (which is great for us) after they had lived in their house for a certain amount of months. Woo! Three down--One to go. The other lady (younger chick) sounded pretty decent and she was going to stop by with her husband tonight.

Its now 7 p.m. and we haven't heard from either of them and just about 2 minutes ago, as I was weeding through all my emails inquiring about the kittens----


Please don't give them away for free... There are people that collect "free" animals and sell them to testing labs or as prey for trainer killer dogs. They will pretend to be loving family men/women to fool you. Ask for a small donation ($20-$25) to weed out those dark minded people, please. I love all animals and only wish them well.

Thank you for reading,Katie


Well crap! Now I look at this in a COMPLETELY different way. So now, I have changed the description on craigslist from free - to - small donation of $20-$25.

So anyways, we'll see how it goes. Hopefully the "mother of three" doesn't really mean to sell these cute little kits to a lab, or even worse a prey for a trainer killer dog. YIKES! Oh boy...wish me luck -- or better yet, wish my cute little kittens luck!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: