Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Next Best Thing Out of The U.K.

I came across a new artist (well, new to me) that is the next best (clean) thing to come out of the U.K. (next to the whack-job Amy Winehouse)

Her name is Duffy (Amie Ann Duffy), and it currently the top-selling artist in the U.K. and I think her sound is .....60's / 50's inspired, with a bit of a raspy yet calming, clean sound voice. My mother would love this music as well as 16-17 year olds. Its THAT good.

Here's a sample of her hit that has come here to the U.S. just recently, that has me dancin' on the ceiling! ;)

Hurry and download her music onto your IPOD, MP3's - She's a definite "get the day started" type of artist that everyone should listen to in the morning..

Enjoy!

No comments: