Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm Having A Tired Day

photo courtesy of google images (sunrise over camelback mountain)


My alarm went off repeatedly this morning. Wade even had to wake me up to turn it off. I never do that. I'm the lightest sleeper you'll ever meet.


I got to spend the day with my little princess Lucy yesterday (well, not the whole day - but the majority of it). I am so grateful. I also admire W. for being a stay at home dad. She's a fire-cracker and is always on the go. Thank God for The Wiggles!


I also attempted to do the splits last night - to see if I could still do them and guess what. I can! But damn, I am S-O-R-E today.


I hope you all are having a great start to your New Year. I know I am.


Happy Wednesday!


No comments: