I really liked this post by my good friend Addie at Kings Studios - I think this hits the nail on the head when it comes to the new year and a fresh start.
Bring in health, wealth, success and happiness with these 9 tips:
1. Now is the perfect time to define your objectives and goals for the New Year. A great way to do that is by using a vision board. On it, you can list the things you want to attract to your life with images, photos and words, plus reset your goals and involve the universe.
2. De- clutter and reorganize your home and office. You will feel better and that will help your focus. By emptying your closets and cabinets you will enable fresh new energy and opportunities to flow to you.Donate and give away to thrift shops, charities and neighborhood organizations. Or sell your old things on Ebay or Craigslist and donate the money.
3. Get your health checked. It is a great time to go visit your family doctor to start the year healthy and full of energy. Toss out old medicines and renew prescriptions.
4. Shop with abandon. Ensure your refrigerator, pantry, canisters, shakers are all full for this New Year. This represents abundance for the year ahead.
5. Review your contact list and ensure it is updated for professional and personal matters, with current phone numbers and addresses. Reach out to people you love to wish them a good New Year.
6. Respect the money in your wallet… and your wallet. Make sure it is not worn out or tattered. By keeping it full, It symbolizes having enough money all year long.
7. Get a new green plant or blooming flowers. They represent rebirth and growth for the New Year. They also symbolize health for you and your family.
8. Make time to dream big. Prepare where you want to go this year, your travels, your vacations, your career changes, even new classes you want to take.
Live Well, Be Well, Work Well.
Happy New Year, Blog-world!
INFO COURTESY OF Manoblue Design Blog