Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Friday, June 4, 2010

Mornings Like This


My daughter, Lucy likes to wake up with the birds at 6 a.m. almost every morning. I don't know where she got that habit from because her Dad and I are sleepers. Probably from MY DAD who always awoke at 4 a.m. - Which I never understood. Crazy people.



This morning, Lucy decided to sleep in until 6:35 a.m. - which gave Mom (me) time to get showered, blow dry my hair, make up on AND dressed before I even had to wake Wade or her up.



I love mornings like this. Especially when they are on a Friday.



(I will keep out of this story that she was up crying bloody murder from 11p.m. to midnight)



Happy Friday everyone! Have a great weekend!




No comments: