Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, at this time, I'll be on a plane with this little tiny dancer:






Now, this could either go realllly well (she has a thing with people and making them smile and laugh til they want to cry) or it would go really horrible (she has a thing with being a toddler and a terror when she's tired)
If the latter happens, it will all be worth it to see my mom, sisters and my dad (and everyone else in between)
I am so beyond excitement I may burst. Its been almost TWO years since I've been home. My home. In Minnesota. (Yes, I still call it home even though I've lived in the desert for almost 10 years - wow, scary).
I'm a lucky person to have such an amazing family AND extended family. I thank God everyday for that.
Minnnneeeee here I come!
Wish us luck!

No comments: