Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lucy's Almost 2.

Say WHAT!?

Yep, the little peanut that I had almost two years ago in November - has yet ANOTHER birthday coming up.

(make it STOP!)

I've been throwing ideas around for her 2nd birthday party bash - whether or not we were actually going to have a party (because last year I vowed to only do the 1st, 5th, 10th, 13th, 16th, etc bashes) BUT now that it's getting closer to her big day - I can't possibly skip her 2nd birthday! No way! What was I thinking?

So, as for ideas and themes - I was thinking a "Balloon Birthday Bash" since my crazy girl is an absolute NUT about balloons!

I stumbled across THIS cake today while blog-stalking.
Adorableness!


For more ideas go to the original post here.


No comments: