Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Fives

Get ready........wait for it.....

FIVE WORST FADS

1) Mood Rings. This 70's sensation hollow glass bubble filled with thermotropic liquid crystals is just the stupidest thing ever. Like you didn't know what mood you were in already. Stupid Stupid Stupid, did I mention ridiculous? Why do they keep reappearing at every Claire's store???They need to just go away for good. I don't know about you but I don't need a ring to tell me what mood I'm in - that's why I have a boyfriend. Irritating.

2) Myspace, friendster - or any social networking site. Don't get me wrong, I have a facebook and myspace, however rarely use my myspace anymore because myspace just kinda creeps me out. Does anyone see where this world is going? What happened to just calling up an old friend and saying hello? Or even stopping by their house for alittle face to face action? We are becoming a world of non-face to face interaction. Are people really that lazy? Yikes. I dare anyone to give up their social networking addiction for a weekend - see how long you last. Its sad. Very sad.

3) EMO. Definition provided by Urban Dictionary: Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5 ths of the face at an angle.
No need to explain this one - it's just bad. And where are these children's parents to knock them in the face with a kitchen pan? Seriously.

4) UGGS. I have a pair of these and I love them - IN THE WINTER. Many men that I've talked to have one question about these ridiculous moon boots we call uggs: Why?
I have no idea why. I like these - but I have no idea where the concept came from and why people are wearing them in the summer. They have to stink.
I remember people making fun of people in elementary school for wearing moon boots - so what makes these any different?

5) Skinny Jeans and the 15yr old boys who wear them. GROSS!!!! Where did this fad come from and how do we make it stop? I don't want to see a 13-15 year old boy wearing these ever again. First, how do they breathe? Second, WHY in the **** do you think those are attractive? Third...EAT SOMETHING you boys!!! Girls like something to hold onto and can you imagine what a task it is for a girl to compete with you and how skinny you are? SICK.
One last thing......are you wearing thong underwear under those or nothing? Manties? PUKE.

No comments: