Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Scent.Net

I am absolutely addicted to perfumes. Today I'm wearing Viva La Juicy and yesterday I was wearing Burberry for Women. Something about changing up my scent day to day, keeps my life exciting and fresh - and also creates memories. (You know that saying that a certain song reminds you of a certain day or year in your life and when hearing that certain song, floods of memories come back at you at that instant?) I feel the same way about perfumes.

Every week I browse online perfume at Scent.Net to find the latest perfume selections for that particular season. They also have GREAT gift sets available for the holiday season coming up!

Photobucket

No comments: