Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Friday, September 11, 2009

Lets Remember

Photobucket


Today, my heart is heavy. I sat this morning with my little baby girl and watched the President of the United States of America give his speech at the Pentagon. As I was holding Lucy and remembering where I was at that moment 8 years (wow! 8 years ago!!) ago today - I wanted to hold her all day. This day brings new meaning to me now that I have a child to protect.

I also was remembering September 12Th, 2001 and how overwhelmingly amazing it felt to have our nation come together as one. Politics set aside - even if it was for just one day. It felt amazing and makes my heart happy. I wish everyday could be like that day.

Today, I hope that you hold your loved ones. Tell them you love them and that you will do anything in your power to protect them. I also hope that you, as a citizen of this great nation, can find time to set aside your viewpoints on Politics and remember what we stand for as a Country.

God Bless you all!

Photobucket

No comments: