Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Thursday, February 4, 2010

GQ's 25 Most Stylish Men



I was pleased to open up msn.com this morning and see my lover (yes girls, he's MINE, all mine) Robert Pattinson listed as one of the top 25 Most Stylish Men in GQ magazine





That hair, those eyes, his whole being....YUM. I love him. wow.

info courtesy of msn.com:

The Best Head of Hair on the Planet
Young Rob’s probably got the best head of hair since James Dean, and he lets it fly. And the clothes? A pair of jeans, a T-shirt, an unbuttoned and untucked plaid shirt...That’s it. He dresses his age (23); he dresses to his strengths; he dresses so you don’t give a damn about how he’s dressed.

(and trust me, I don't give a damn how he's dressed - I rather him not be dressed at all. Yep, I'm obessed)

No comments: