Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday



A few things I love this fine sunny FRIDAY morning:




My leggings I'm wearing today - it feels so good, almost as good as wearing my PJ's.




My little Lucy for being so happy and patient in the morning.




Wade for rushing along this morning while I kept saying "hurry, hurry, hurry" I'm so sorry I didn't wake you up earlier.




The sunshine.




My dear dear mommy friends who just amaze me to no end, everyday. I truly admire ALL of you. Amazing!




The Office & 30 Rock. You make Thursday nights hilarious.




Coconut Chicken fingers recipe I found on Our Best Bites...YUM (made them TWICE this week)




Prayer. I love the ability to pray. It sounds corny, but I feel like I can tell God anything and he always has an answer for me (always). Thanks for listening Big Guy!




Hope you all have a swell Friday, it's going to be a great weekend!




No comments: