Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Monday, March 22, 2010

Thank you Mr Cop.

On my way to work this morning I was pulled over. No fault but my own - 45 in a 35 - he let me go - 53 in a 45....sirens.

The minute he came up to my window I had my license and registration out (that's not obvious that I get pulled over alot - geez Julie!) - and then the tears came. This NEVER happens. I'm strong. I can hold my own...but after the weekend I have had - the tears were necessary. That in itself is a whole other story for another time when I'm ready to talk about it.

This morning my coffee is dedicated to you Mr Cop Man - for listening to me cry for a whole 10 minutes and probably wanting to run away---but you didn't. Mr Cop Man - you were very handsome, too. Mr Cop Man, I promise not to speed again. Or at least until next week when life seems to go nuts again. I owe this morning to you and I hope you know that.

Happy Monday to you all. Give your loved ones a kiss and a hug - you never know what may happen today, tomorrow or ever. Make today count. Be grateful for all you have.

No comments: