Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 2

So far so good. Last night we ate normally - Wade made his famous Spicy Chicken and Rice (with carrots and celery as the vegetables because someone forgot to pick up onions and cabbage at the grocery store this past weekend).

I will say I was starving by the time I got home last night. I had a piece of Melba toast (which was delish) and waited for dinner.

One more day of "normal eating" to go and then onto the concentration camp diet I go.

This morning I had:
Nutrigrain bar (blueberry)
A half of a banana
Black Coffee (which is starting to grow on me)
Muti-Probiotic 4000 Dietary Supplement
Citrus-Q10 60 coenzyme

Lunch, I'll be having:
Turkey and Havarti (my fav) cheese sammie
An apple

Dinner.....well, I haven't thought that far ahead yet.

The drops that I'm taking in the morning and at night do "taste" a little weird - like a numbing sensation. It's hard to explain...but I know that it feels weird.

A co-worker read over my directions on this diet yesterday and had some criticism towards the actual diet (as do many others). He asked me "Where does the HCG formula come from?" - hmmm..good question...because I probably should have done some research on that PRIOR to starting. (oops)

I did a quick google search and found NOTHING. Can you believe that? Does anyone out there know exactly how they manufacture this? I'd like to know. In the meantime, I'll be doing some more research.

So far, I feel good. Trying to keep busy at work so I'm not constantly thinking about munching.

Til tomorrow....

No comments: