Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Monday, April 26, 2010

Last Week (End) In Review

Good Monday Morning!

I think I've officially gotten over the hump of the worst part of this diet. I no longer think about what I can't eat - and now am thinking of what I will be eating. If that makes any sense.

Last week sucked. I started to get a bit of vertigo in the middle of the week for whatever reason. If you don't know what vertigo is....click here.

I went to my FIRST weigh in day at my doctors and I've lost 9 lbs! 9 FREAKING lbs in 10 days. And that's even counting the days that I wasn't on the drops due to my unwelcome "friend" coming to town (aka the dreaded period).

I feel great! I fit into pants that I have been stashing away in my closet for oh....4 yrs? Size 8 - snug, Size 10 perfecto.

I made a new recipe for myself this weekend.....ground chicken breast from sprouts, cooked up with some fresh garlic and onion (only a 1/2 of an onion) and eaten with lettuce wraps (only iceberg lettuce, not the buttery lettuce that you usually eat lettuce wraps with)

All in all, I feel AWESOME. I feel healthy. I feel like I want to be skinny skinny skinny.

Next up: Wednesday Weigh In Day. Wish me Luck!

No comments: