Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Monday, April 19, 2010

Day.......um...I lost count.

This weekend was a blur of sorts.

Friday night dinner consisted of some boiled up veggies (radish, celery, carrots - which are not on the diet menu - oops, garlic and lemon slices) - it was gross..but filling. My usual chicken breast and tomato with lemon squeezed on top. I was content. full. ready for bed.

Saturday for lunch - I had my usual chicken breast and tomato with lemon juice. Saturday night I actually went out to eat (this was difficult) and made a special order to the chef for a dinner salad with just tomatoes and grilled chicken breast. No dressing. How BORING. Lucy had a cheese crisp and some steamed veggies - and Wade (dare I say it) had a dozen spicy wings and fries. How DARE he!!! :)
Just kidding, it was fine and I felt good.

Sunday however, I woke up DIZZY. Like SUPER dizzy. I don't know if my body is trying to tell me to eat more - b/c frankly I don't think I'm even getting 500 calories in when I eat lunch and dinner. I don't know, but I just went back to sleep when after I was getting the dizzy spells and felt much better after my "nap". I scarfed down my vitamins and supplements and went on my day.

I cheated a couple times this weekend with Starbucks (sugar-free and non-fat).

Tomorrow I'm starting the drops again. No Starbucks.

Stay tuned.

On a side note, I've become completely obsessed with Sesame Melba Toast. Oh boy, it's delish!

Happy Monday Everyone!!

No comments: