Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Monday, April 12, 2010

D-Day - Day 1

I originally posted here about the HCG diet that I'm embarking on..which starts TODAY.

Day #1 - Four Drops were taken in the morning (tasted like nothing) - instructions are to eat full meals as I usually would. (EASY PEASEY!)

Breakfast - Nutrigrain bar, coffee, two nilla wafers.
Vitamins taken: Citrus-Q10 60 (Natural Coenzyme Q10) - chewable
Muti-Probiotic 4000 - A Dietary Supplement
B-12 500mcg

Lunch - Healthy Choice meal (details to follow) & an Apple

Water, lots of water - and tea also.

Feeling good.

Side Note:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Wader!!! 31! Woo!! Cheers to another fabulous year! I love you so very much!

No comments: