Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday



Thursday, oh Thursday!


Yesterday I was SICK SICK SICK of this diet business. All day I was craving something...anything....other than chicken and veggies and fruit. I wanted chocolate. I wanted carbs. I wanted anything that wasn't healthy. Then Wade brought home CHIPS AND SALSA. Oh man! How DARE he! That's my weakness. He said "Sorry, it's not really that good" and I made my normal chicken, celery and tomato dinner and went to bed at 8:30.


I got a sugar-free/non-fat starbucks this morning. I know I shouldnt...but I did. Guilty!


I feel like I am not losing anymore weight. My drops are almost gone and I go to the doctor tomorrow. I am going to have to ask for more drops b/c I'm only on the 2nd week!


Friday can't come soon enough!


Danielle & Steve's anniversary is tomorrow! Happy Anniversary to my best friend!


Janelle's Birthday is TODAY! Happy Birthday my dear friend!


Jenny is in Minne - and I couldn't be more jealous! Have a blast Jen!!!


Happy Thursday to you all! Big things happening this weekend that involve me NOT drinking or eating. Suck.


No comments: