Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm Logging Off For The Weekend

My family (Wade & I) tend to spend too much time with electronics. Computer, Xbox, TV, blah blah blah. I sometimes spend the first hour (or on a bad day, two hours) of work updated the blog, what I like to call " blog stalking ", checking emails, Instant Messaging and so on.... So this weekend (minus alittle Dexter, Lost and any other movies at night) I'm not logging onto my computer, texting or spending time loafed in front of the boob tube watching the food network while watching Miss Lucy play. Its kind of starting to feel like a waste of time - actually, I know its a waste of time. There's so much more to do!!

Photobucket

But don't worry, I'll be back on Monday - or maybe even later today, who knows! Friday's tend to be boring around here.

Happy Friday! God Bless all of you!

No comments: