Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Monday

I meant to post this post earlier this morning, but my brain has been in a fog.

We had an excellent time up in Payson this weekend if you take out the part where our dear daughter, Lucy, didn't want to sleep from 12:00 a.m. til about 2 a.m. (In parent years, thats a LONG time)
After a night of drinking, playing scrabble and a delish dinner of smoked brisket - we were tired. Being woke up by a screaming crying baby at midnight, less 2 hours after I fell sleep, was not my idea of a good time.

Boy have times changed.

After many foul words and looks being exchanged between me and my other half (eeek, I know) about who's going to get up with Lucy and who gets to catch up on sleep, I want to dedicate this photo/blog to Wader.

I wish we could be here, even just for one night, cuddled up, cool 75 degree weather - just the two of us.

Even though times are tough (even after 9 months) just keep in mind how far we have come and how much we both admire one another. No one ever said this whole parenting thing was going to be easy - we just have to stick together.
I love you,

Me

Photobucket

No comments: