Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our Angel, Lucy - 9 Months

So, my little pee wee just turned 9 months yesterday. 9 months. wow. I can not believe we have actually lasted this long. And to think in 3 months we will be celebrating her 1st birthday. Where has this time gone??

Our little Lucy is a joy. Everything about her is perfect - minus the little sleeping habits she has developed over the course of 9 months. But for the most part, she sleeps through the night - naps on the other hand are give or take. Some days daddy says she sleeps for 2 hrs, other days, its 20 minutes here, 10 minutes there. Its just our luck we (who love to sleep) would have a daughter who doesn't like to sleep.
Lucy Patricia is full of energy and is always exploring about our apartment. One of her favorite things to do is chase our little cats around. I love the fact that she doesn't get upset when she gets an inch close to them and they scatter away....she just sits up, and tries again.
Her favorite foods are sweet potatoes, carrots, bananas and these little crackers called Mum Mums (I call them communion b/c they are just like the bread we get for communion at church - dissolve once it hits your tongue).
Our little angel has developed a hellva personality. She loves to read, however, hates for us to read to her. She's very independent.
Some of her favorite words are: MumMum (we're not sure if this is mom or food, but I like to think of it as Mom) Dada (Dad), and Ba (Ball).
One of her favorite things to do besides chasing the kitties around, is helping mom clean the kitchen at night (which consists of her playing with Tupperware and exploring the cubbards while Mom cleans and puts dishes away) This is probably my favorite part of the day.

I love this little girl with all my heart. This morning she fell asleep in mommy and daddy's bed after she had her morning bottle - and I just sat there and watched her and daddy sleep for a good 20 minutes. I thought to myself, "what the hell did I do before her?" and "I can not believe this perfect little being - 10 fingers, 10 toes - came from the two of us"
I'm beyond blessed with a happy, healthy little girl. I thank God everyday for bringing her into our lives. Happy 9th Month Birthday my precious baby Lucy!!!

Photobucket

No comments: