Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Work Smerk

Today I'm daydreaming of being here:

Photobucket

Off the coast of Greece, swimming in the ocean, enjoying my perfect little family.
But instead, I'm here...in a stark, cold, poorly lit office building that some what resembles this:

Photobucket

Since when did I decide I wanted to be working in a boring office building that smells like new cubicles, coffee and bad breath? Oy. I'm thinking I need a change of something...anything.
I, some days, feel like I'm part of the movie 'Ground Hogs Day' - doing the same thing, over and over and over......you get my point. I don't know how much longer I can do this without being checked into an insane asylum.

Happy Wednesday aka Hump Day. Enjoy whatever, where ever you are and be grateful we all have jobs.

No comments: