Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Friday, October 9, 2009

A Different Kind of 'Friday Fives'


I have been a bit busy this week and really haven't had time to think about a topic for today's Friday Fives..so I thought I'd take a different approach... 5 questions..for me. (Not that you care to know, but you may - who knows!) If you have any suggestions for next week's Friday Fives - let me know, I could use the help! My brain is whacky these days!!


1. What is your morning routine?

5:45 a.m. - first sound of my alarm on my cell phone. snooze.

6:00 a.m. - second sound of my alarm - snooze, sit and think what the benefits would be to get up right now and while I'm "thinking" I doze off again (usually)

6:15 a.m. - third sound. UP! Usually because I have a little stinker making cute noises in the baby monitor on my night stand. Best alarm ever.

Hop in shower, let Lucy pay for a bit in her crib if she's not whining or crying. Wash, lotion, brush teeth and hair - Go grab Lucy.

She loves to hang out with me while I get ready. Dry hair, say "no" to Lucy a couple times for banging on the toilet. Clean up Bathroom (or Wade will kill me), grab Lucy and bring her into the bedroom - Attempt to wake up Wader....for the first time. Get dressed - attempt to wake up Wade again. Put Lucy on the bed to WAKE UP WADE :) and I'm out the door.


2. What is your nightly routine?

Lucy and I walk for about 45 minutes to an hour at about 5:45 p.m. - ish. Once we get back, it's bath time for Lu at about 6:45ish. - and 7 p.m. is bed time. After that - We usually have a quiet dinner together, watch some of our fav shows, then it's bed time for me ...about 9ish. If I don't have 8 hours of sleep - I'm no good to the world (or at least the world of insurance and the people I interact with). I usually lay in bed for a good hour before I turn of the TV and actually go to sleep. This is my favorite time of the day. I love to unwind.



3. Do you like to listen to the radio when you sleep or have it quiet?

Quiet. I need silence. My parents always listened to talk radio when they were sleeping - not me, I need complete silence.


4. What do you like to sleep in?

I used to!! Sunday is my day to sleep in now. Wade gets Saturdays, I get Sundays. Amen for Sundays.


5. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning?

Lucy!


Have an excellent weekend everyone! See you Monday!

No comments: