Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Thursday, October 29, 2009

This Picture Speaks Volumes To Me


One of the first things I do when I get into work in the morning is go directly to foxnews.com - The headline picture this morning made me cry. I am not an Obama supporter, but he is our President, so I do have compassion. For some reason, this picture spoke to me. I can't imagine what was going through the service men's minds that are carrying these caskets and also, what President Obama was thinking at that moment.
It kills me and I am honored these soldiers died for me, my family and everyone else. I'm so proud - and you should be too.
My prayers go out to those 18 soldiers families.
Photo Description:
Oct. 29: President Obama salutes as an Army team carries the transfer case containing the remains of Sgt. Dale R. Griffin of Terre Haute, Ind. at Dover Air Force Base, Del. (AP)


No comments: