Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Fives

Five things on my wish list for Christmas (I know, boring, but I still can't think of anything to write about!)

1) Michael Kors - Kors perfume. It's my favorite smell.
Photobucket



2) A Wii. One, for the Wii Fit - and Two, for the bowling. We are addicted.
Photobucket

3) Dooney Red & Black Large Anniversary Sac Bag. I can not find this ANYWHERE. It's big, which is perfect for me (being a mother and all) and the red is my favorite part of this bag.
Photobucket


4) A facial at Lifetime Life Spa. Only because they use Aveda product and my skin goes on the fritz if I use anymore than that.
Photobucket

5) This one is really really unrealistic, but I have to put it on my wish list. A savings with at LEAST $10,000 in it.
Photobucket

And of course a happy, healthy family. That really is the only thing that I really truly want.

What is on your wish list for Christmas??

No comments: