Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Thursday, October 1, 2009

October is Here!!!


And I woke up to 65 degrees in Scottsdale, AZ this morning. Ahhhhhhhhhh! What a sigh of relief!
Most people throughout the country are dreading this weather but us in the southwest who have been dealing with 110+ weather for the past 4-5 months are more than ready for this fall.

I opened all the windows this morning to let in the crisp (well, crisp to me) cool air. Lucy and I starred out the window listening to the birds. I can not wait to share these mornings with her for the rest of her life. I am one lucky mommy.

Happy October everyone! Enjoy that cool air and mother nature. It's a beautiful thing!

Make it a great day!

Photo courtesy of http://media.photobucket.com/image/fall/likthelollypop/fall.jpg

No comments: