Euphoria Definition Pronunciation: \yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə\ Function: noun Date: circa 1751
a feeling of well-being or elation















Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What's New?


What's new with everyone? I haven't had much of a topic to write about lately - and you're probably wondering why The Wiggles
have appeared on my blog. It's on almost 24-7 in our household, that's why. It was the first thing that came to mind when trying to figure out what to blog about. Yep. The Wiggles.
My wee little one, is absolutely infatuated with these guys! She will sit in what we call her recliner (her Dora comfy chair) along with her blankie and a good book and zone out.
So what is it about the wiggles? Wade & I were trying to figure this one out - he said he knows why they are such a big hit, but I can't figure it out!
Is it the constant singing? Constant dancing? Their voices? Do they put some kind of messaging behind their music to make you get sucked in (yes, I have also been sucked in and pretty much know every word of every song - sad, very sad!). Hmmm....
A good friend of mine, will not let her child get sucked into 'The Wiggles' due to the fact that they tour around the country and she doesn't want her child costing her an arm and a leg for a ticket to their show. I think I may have to agree with her. (Their tickets are going for $50+, yes, I checked) She went on to say, she never got into the New Kids on The Block, because her parents didn't let her. She grew up on the good ol' Eagles and Van Morrison. (Props to her parents for that!)
I just text my dear Wade
and asked why he wasn't online so I could chat with him - But he responded "Wiggles" (for some reason we can't have the Internet and the xbox going at the same time) and for an instant, I wished I was at home, watching 'The Wiggles'
Oh Boy.

No comments: